Information For Current Parents
“Children's safeguarding has the highest priority at all times in this outstanding nursery.” Ofsted 2014
We're updating the information on these pages. Do let us know if there's anything else you'd find useful. All our policies are available in hard copy (and in some cases more detail e.g. Child Protection) at the Centre. Please ask if you would like to see them.
We follow Embsay Primary School Term dates
- Fees 2014-2015
- Developing Relationships (behaviour management) Policy
- Illness and Medicine Policy
- Child Protection Policy - introduction
- Special educational needs and/or disability Policy
- Complaints procedure
We have large numbers of early years, child development and educational books and other resources available at the Centre. Many of these are on display in the entrance porch. If you would like to borrow one in particular, or feel you would like further information about a particular topic then please speak to Caroline.
- General information about the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Early Years Framework from September 2012
- Help with Fees
- Uniform supplier (uniform is optional)
Parent satisfaction questionnaire